Considering the need to ensure proper use of your personal data and in view of the beginning of the application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”) on 25th May 2018, including its Article 14, please be informed as follows.
The data controller with respect to your data are:
Leonarto VC spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa (REGON 368228488, NIP 8992827711); addresse: 50-428 Wrocław, ul. Krakowska nr 141 – 155,
Leonarto Alfa Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (REGON: 364384292, NIP: 8992789985); addresse: ul. Krakowska 141-155, 50-428 Wrocław, (the “Data Controller” or “Leonarto”). The Data Controller may be contacted:
- by e-mail, at email@example.com ,
- in writing:
Leonarto VC sp. z o.o. sp.k./ Leonarto Alfa sp. z o.o.
ul. Krakowska 141-155, 50-428 Wrocław.
Your data will be processed for the purposes of sending replay for Your message send at firstname.lastname@example.org. The legal bases for the processing of personal data is article 6.1.f of the GDPR, i.e. the processing being necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller; the legitimate interest in this case is providing You with information about replay for messages send at email@example.com
The processing of personal data covers the following categories of your data: first and last name, official position, place of employment, and contact data.
Please note that your data has been obtained by the Data Controller from your message via e-mail send at firstname.lastname@example.org or during industry events, conferences, replacement of business cards, and establishing business contacts, as well as from legal persons, including the clients of the Leonarto, in connection with the provision of services and the delivery of products by the members of the Leonarto.
Please rest assured that Leonarto makes any and all efforts in order to implement physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect personal data against its inadvertent or intentional destruction, accidental loss, change, unauthorized disclosure, use, or access, in accordance with the relevant legal regulations.
Your personal data may be shared with entities commissioned by the Data Controller with processing personal data, including in particular: IT service providers and companies linked to the Data Controller through capital and cooperating with Leonarto in the preparation of the above information: Leonarto sp. z o. o. of Wroclaw, Leonarto Alfa sp. z o.o., Pankiewicz Spółka Komandytowa, Leonarto Funds SCSp, Leonarto Management Sarl, Leonarto VC sp. z o. o. of Wroclaw, Leonarto Alfa S.A. of Wroclaw, (the “Leonarto Group”).
Your personal data will be processed as long as the Data Controller’s legitimate interest exists, unless you object to the processing of personal data.
Please note that you have the following rights related to the processing of your personal data by the Data Controller:
- the right to demand that the Data Controller provides you with access to your personal data, as well as receiving copies of your data,
- the right to have your data corrected,
- the right to have your data deleted,
- the right to limit the extent of processing of your data,
- the right to transfer data (if this is technologically possible),
Additionally, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for personal data protection in the Member State of your regular stay, place of work, or the place of the alleged breach.
- In order to facilitate the use of the Website, Leonarto may save to the user’s computer or mobile device.
- Leonarto does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
- The cookies we use are safe for the user’s device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter users’ devices in this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the user and customize the Pages individually for each user.
- The following types of cookies are used as part of the website:
- Session cookies: these are temporary files stored on the user’s device and remain there until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). The saved information is then permanently deleted from the device’s memory. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to download any personal data or any confidential information from the user’s device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the user’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a given browser session or turning off the device does not delete them from the user’s device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow you to download any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Website;
- ” performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use websites;
- “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” user-selected settings and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, font size, appearance of the Website, etc.;
- “advertising” cookies enabling delivery of advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the user’s device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the User’s device. The user has the option to limit or disable cookies access to their device. If you use this option, you will be able to use the Website, except for functions that by their nature require cookies.
- The Administrator uses Administrator’s cookies for the following purposes:
- Website configuration:
- adjusting the content of the Website to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website.
- recognition of the Website user’s device and its location and display of the Website, tailored to their individual needs;
- remembering the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the region from which the user comes,
- remembering the history of visited subpages within the Website for the purpose of recommending content.
- implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of the Website:
- adapting the content of websites to user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the user’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- proper handling of the partner program, enabling in particular verification of sources of users’ redirection to websites.
- remembering the user’s location regarding the proper configuration of selected website functions, enabling in particular the adjustment of the information provided to the user, taking into account his location.
- analysis and research and audience audit to create anonymous statistics that help understand how users use the Website, which allows improving their structure and content;
- ensuring the security and reliability of websites.
- Website configuration:
- It is the user’s decision to accept the presence of cookies. One way is the web browser settings. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through browser settings. Instructions for managing cookies depending on the browser used. On the following pages you can get additional information – describing the possibilities of configuring cookies for the most popular browsers:
- Google Chrome –https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=pl
- Opera – http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Apple Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=pl_PL
- Windows Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- The user may at any time delete cookies using the features available in the web browser he uses.
- Collected server logs containing, among others User’s IP address, time of arrival of the query, first line of http request, http response code, number of bytes sent by the server, information about the user’s browser, information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction, information about the type of devices are stored indefinitely.
- The administrator may use the above data to generate statistics helpful in administering the website to improve the quality of services offered. These summaries are aggregate and do not contain data identifying website visitors. These data are not disclosed to other persons and entities.